Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Lollipop and Beaded Flower Felt Hair Clip


The design is a lollipop shaped flower at the side of the clip and beaded flower on the middle. Flower themed hair clip.

The clip is made to wear on the right side. Please let me know if you like one for both side. All the clips are handmade, there will not be exactly alike.

Clips are made when ordered. Customization of other background color is allowed, email me at araleling@gmail.com and tell me your color selection from the photo I uploaded.

Measurement : 2 inches long
Clip Type : Snap clip
Price : RM4.50 each

BUY 3 at RM12 OR 6 at RM24 and so on =)

All beads and felt are sewn.

Colors of the displayed hairclip:
Teal, Maroon, Grey, Orangy Cream, Brown and Light Cream background

Let me know which color you want :)

1 comment:

  1. i believe a lot of effort needed to do them aitE???welldone dear~ nice work,,wewiiitt~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails