Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Cute Halloween Theme - Ghost

Boo! Who say ghost cannot be colorful? This is the first design I made for my Halloween themed item. This cute ghost is read to travel and makes friends =) Adopt them home today. Decorate your coming Halloween with this cute lil fellow

Like all my other creations, this cute ghost can be remake into keychains, bookmarks, plush, brooch and many. So don't hesitate to email me if you have any question =)

Email: araleling@gmail.com

I do customization as well. Wholesale and bulk order are welcome =)

All my creations are pure handmade, handcut and handsewn in a smoke and pet free environment.

Thank you :) and Please Do NOT COPY my designs :3

©2010 araleling

1 comment:

  1. omg wat a cute ghost la,..
    macamna nak tkut???hihihi..weldone

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails